Fines and charges
Multimedia Library (over 12s only)
- 15 CDs (as part of your loan limit) £1 per item (50p Residents Card/Visitors Pass/Concessions)
- 2 Language Courses £1 per item (50p Residents Card/Visitors Pass/Concession)
- 4 DVDs or Blu-ray Discs £2.10 per item (£1.10 Residents Card/Visitors Pass/Concession)
- 2 DVD Box Sets (4 Discs +) £3.50 per item (£2.25 Residents Card/Visitors Pass/ Concession)
- A4 Black & White 15p
- A3 Black & White 30p
- A4 Colour 30p
- A3 Colour 60p
- Separate charges apply. Download a copy of the Local Studies charging policy below.
- Send within UK & Europe £1.20 for first page; 60p per page thereafter
- Send elsewhere £2.10 for first page; £1.20 per page thereafter
- Receive £1.20 for first page, 30p per page thereafter. (UK, Europe or elsewhere)
Fax services are only available at the Information Centre in the Central Library.
- Free access.
- Printing is 15p per A4 sheet for black and white printing or 30p per A4 sheet for colour printing.
- 50p per week or part of a week - items five weeks and more overdue £4 each.
- DVDs 20p per day or part of a day - items eight weeks and more overdue £10 each.
- DVD Box Sets 25p per day or part of a day - items eight weeks and more overdue £15.
- Language Courses £1.10 per week of part of a week - items five weeks and more overdue £5.
Inter Library Loans
- Book or Journal Article Request: £6; Renewals £3
N.B. Fines £1 per day to maximum of £10 per item for books
- Orchestral Sets: £18; Renewals £9
N.B. Fines £2 per day to maximum of £20 for Orchestral Sets
- Badge components £6 per bag of 50
- CD-Rs 50p
- CD-RWs £1
- DVD-Rs £1
- DVD-RWs £1.50
- Batteries 50p each; £2 per pack
- Jute Bags £2
- Mini DVD-Rs £3.50
- Mini DVD-RWs £4.60
- USB Memory sticks (2GB) £3.50
- Headphones (Earbud) £3.50
- Headphone (Soft Ear) £2.50
- Replacement of lost Membership Cards £2 (Adults) (£1 concessions)
- Postcards 30p each or 4 for £1
- Lettercards 40p each or 3 for £1
- Map Reproductions £1.50
Would you like to give feedback about the website?