CORONAVIRUS COVID-19 UPDATE
In line with the Scottish Government Coronavirus (COVID-19): stay at home guidance - gov.scot (www.gov.scot) which came into effect on 5 January 2021, library buildings will be closed for public access but our Click and Collect service and Home Library Service will continue to operate to support mental health, support those that are vulnerable, and support parents and families with home learning.
Due to the current guidance, the Council and Library Service have temporarily suspended new bookings.
The Council will continue to monitor and review the situation, taking account of evolving government guidance. Updates on re-openings will be announced when known.
If you have any questions, please contact us through social media or email CentralLibrary@aberdeencity.gov.uk.
Updated information is available via our website - https://www.aberdeencity.gov.uk/services/libraries-and-archives/aberdeen-city-libraries-service-delivery-update
Please download our new Room Hire Brochure that highlights the facilities available for hire at Aberdeen City Libraries.
We have a number of meeting rooms available for you to book:
- Meeting Pod - situated in the Media Centre, Central Library. Available during Central Library opening hours. Seats up to 4 people. Access to wifi and mains power.
- Central Library Meeting Room 1 - Situated in the Information Centre. Available to book during library opening hours. Seats up to 6 people. Access to wifi and mains power.
- Committee Room - accessed through the Adult Lending Library, Central Library. Can be set up in a number of ways depending on the event taking place. Available during the Central Library opening hours. Seats up to 35 people - depending on layout. Has access to wifi, mains power, interactive white board, water dispenser.
- Community Room, Cove Library - this room can be booked for use outwith library opening hours. The room is accessed from the main entrance to Cove Library by a passcode. The room can seat up to 12 people round a table. Wifi is available during library opening times only.
- Community Room, Airyhall Library - this room can be booked for use outwith library opening hours. The room is accessed from the car park at Airyhall Library through the main library entrance. The room can be set up in a number of ways depending on the event taking place. Wifi is available during library opening times only.
For further information on prices, availability or to arrange a viewing, please email CentralLibrary@aberdeencity.gov.uk or telephone 01224 652538.
You can download a copy of the terms and conditions for the hire of library meeting rooms below: