Curriculum Resources and Information Service (CRIS)
CRIS provides a specialist curricular resources and information service to staff involved in meeting the educational and social developmental needs of children and young people.
If you are visiting CRIS at Lochside Academy, please phone 01224 241760 when you arrive at the front door of the Academy and CRIS staff will come to let you in.
All Aberdeen City Council employees who work with school age children can borrow up to 50 items (maximum limits apply to each media type).
Registered pre-school education providers who are in partnership with Aberdeen City Council may borrow up to 30 items (maximum limits apply to each media type).
To make a request for specific subject areas, please use the topic request form.
If you would like to register to use this service complete the CRIS membership form.
Contact CRIS for:
- Resources to help teaching staff and LRC Co-ordinators deliver the curriculum.
- Resources to support the continuing professional development of staff working with children and young people.
- Resources to support the social development of children and young people.
- Information about educational resources and suppliers.
Lochside Academy Wellington Circle Altens Aberdeen AB12 3JG 01224 241760 CRIS@aberdeencity.gov.uk Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 8.45am - 5.00pm
Contact the Learning Development team for:
- Continuing professional development for staff involved in education and child development.
- Advice and training on developing and designing school libraries, including the use of library management systems.
- Advice and training on self-evaluation of school libraries and preparation for inspection.
- Advice on the promotion of literacy.
- Advice on copyright in education.
Early Years Librarian
Young People's Librarian
Would you like to give feedback about the website?