Curriculum Resources and Information Service (CRIS)
CRIS provides a specialist curricular resources and information service to staff involved in meeting the educational and social developmental needs of children and young people.
Explore what CRIS has to offer in the video below:
All Aberdeen City Council employees who work with school age children can borrow up to 50 items (maximum limits apply to each media type).
Registered pre-school education providers who are in partnership with Aberdeen City Council may borrow up to 30 items (maximum limits apply to each media type).
To make a request for specific subject areas, please use the topic request form.
If you would like to register to use this service complete the CRIS membership form.
Explore how to find CRIS resources in the video below:
Monday to Friday: 8:45am to 5pm (including school holidays but not Christmas and New Year).
Contact CRIS for:
- Resources to help teaching staff and LRC Co-ordinators deliver the curriculum.
- Resources to support the continuing professional development of staff working with children and young people.
- Resources to support the social development of children and young people.
- Information about educational resources and suppliers.
You can make requests for support from CRIS by phone, email or by visiting CRIS at the address below:
Curriculum Resources and Information Service
Contact the Learning Development team for:
- Continuing professional development for staff involved in education and child development.
- Advice and training on developing and designing school libraries, including the use of library management systems.
- Advice and training on self-evaluation of school libraries and preparation for inspection.
- Advice on the promotion of literacy.
- Advice on copyright in education.
Early Years Librarian
Young People's Librarian
Would you like to give feedback about the website?