In addition to limited browsing, library members are able to pre-order items for collection from one of the following libraries:
Central Library, Airyhall Library, Bridge of Don Library, Cornhill Library, Cove Library, Culter Library, Cults Library, Dyce Library, Kincorth Library, Mastrick Library, Tillydrone Library, Torry Library and Woodside Library.
Using the online booking form you can order a selection of books for adults, children and families (based on your preferences e.g. crime, classics, non-fiction, etc).
Please note that if you have booked a "Library Book Pick Up" appointment, you can return items at the same time. You do not need to book an additional appointment to return items when collecting.
Bookings for library book pick ups can be made online via the link below. Phone bookings can be made by calling 01224 652500 between 10.00am-12.45pm (Monday-Saturday) or 2pm-4.45pm (Monday-Friday).
Visiting the library
We ask that if you develop any symptoms associated with COVID-19 prior to your collection timeslot, that you cancel and should you develop any symptoms following your collection that you inform us immediately to allow contact tracing. You can do this by contacting Aberdeen City Libraries on 01224 652500 between 10am - 1pm (Monday-Saturday) or 2 - 5pm (Monday-Friday).
Please take note of the following information and safety measures and ensure that they are adhered to at all times.
Arrival / departure
Click and Collect pick ups will take place at the main entrance for the library (Media Centre entrance at Central Library)
- You should arrive no more than 5 minutes prior to your pre-booked collection timeslot
- One member of a household will be permitted entry with the exception of those with carers and those with children under the age of 16
- You must be arrive in time for your allocated collection timeslot, late arrivals may not be able to collect their items
- It is your responsibility to observe the 2-metre social distancing rule from others, however floor markings will indicate distance between customers
- Face masks should be worn when collecting your reservations or returning items (unless you are medically exempt)
Toilet facilities will not be available