A new temporary email print service is being offered from Aberdeen City Libraries in addition to our existing printing service. The service is available to members of Aberdeen City Libraries. If you are not a member you can Join Online today.
To Use the Email Print Service
- Email your local library, please include the following in your email:
- Your library membership number
- Your full name
- An attachment with the document you would like to print
- Any additional information
- You will receive a reply confirming the date your printed file will be ready for collection, the cost of the print job and instructions on how to pay.
- Central Library (Media Centre) - MediaCentre@aberdeencity.gov.uk
- Airyhall Library - AiryhallLibrary@aberdeencity.gov.uk
- Bridge Of Don Library - BridgeOfDonLibrary@aberdeencity.gov.uk
- Cove Library - CoveLibrary@aberdeencity.gov.uk
- Culter Library - CulterLibrary@aberdeencity.gov.uk
- Dyce Library - DyceLibrary@aberdeencity.gov.uk
- Mastrick Library - MastrickLibrary@aberdeencity.gov.uk
- Tillydrone Library - TillydroneLibrary@aberdeencity.gov.uk
- One working day notice is required
- Printed files should be paid for in advance online via our online catalogue. You will need your card number and pin number to log into your account
- Files will be printed single sided by default
- Files will be printed in Black and White only
- If the printed files are uncollected all record files will be deleted 72 hours after agreed collection
- Opening hours are subject to change. For the most up to date information about Aberdeen City Libraries please see our Service Update page.