Customer Service Update - Coronavirus COVID-19
In response to the latest government advice on the coronavirus, Tillydrone Library will open for limited browsing, collection of reservations, computer access and printing on Monday 31 August.
PC access must be booked in advance. Book online or call 01224 489539.
Book a Click and Collect appointment via our online portal.
For those unable to visit the library we have a large collection of resources available to download or access via your computer or mobile device including eBooks and eAudiobooks via Borrowbox, newspapers and magazines via Press Reader and various online learning and information resources.
The Council will continue to monitor and review the situation, taking account of the evolving government guidance. Updates on re-openings will be announced when known.
The following information and services are available:
- Books (including large print and audio books)
- Toy Library
- Free Wi-Fi and PC access
- Photocopying, scanning and printing facilities
- Free access to Online Resources including: eBooks, eMagazines, family history resources and much more
- Reference and community information
- Healthy Reading Collection
- Health Information Point
- Migrant Communities Information Point
- Electoral Roll for the Tillydrone area
- Bookbug Library Challenge
- Bookbug Sessions
- Home Library Service
- Interactive touch screen
- Residents Discount Scheme Applications
- Bioliners/food waste bags
- Disabled access
Apply for membership online or in person at your local library (proof of identity is required).
You can manage your library account online via our Library Catalogue - simply log-in with your library card number and PIN or download the Library App to search the catalogue, reserve and renew items and access resources for free.
Please contact the staff at Tillydrone Library for further information.
Tillydrone Community Campus
See the location map
10.00am - 1.00pm (Monday - Saturday)
2.00pm - 5.00pm (Monday - Friday)