Customer Service Update - Coronavirus COVID-19
In response to the latest government advice on the coronavirus, Aberdeen City Council has today taken a number of steps to prevent further spread of the virus; protect employee and public health; and to ensure we can continue to deliver public services, especially to those who need us most.
As such Kincorth Library is now closed temporarily to the general public until further notice.
For those unable to visit the library we have a large collection of resources available to download or access via your computer or mobile device including eBooks and eAudiobooks via Borrowbox, newspapers and magazines via Press Reader and various online learning and information resources.
The Council will continue to monitor and review the situation, taking account of the evolving government guidance. Updates on re-openings will be announced when known.
The following information and services are available:
- Books (including large print and audio books)
- Toy Library
- Free Wi-Fi and PC access
- Photocopying, scanning and printing facilities
- Free access to Online Resources including: eBooks, eMagazines, family history resources and much more
- Reference and community information
- Health Information: Falls Prevention Resources
- Electoral Roll for Kincorth area
- Which? magazines and online access
- Bookbug Library Challenge
- Bookbug Sessions
- Creators' Club
- Home Library Service
- Residents Discount Scheme Applications
- Bioliners/food waste bags
- Disabled access
Apply for membership online or in person at your local library (proof of identity is required).
You can manage your library account online via our Library Catalogue - simply log-in with your library card number and PIN or download the Library App to search the catalogue, reserve and renew items and access resources for free.
Please contact the staff at Kincorth Library for further information.
Provost Watt Drive
See the location map