Information and services
The following information and services are available:
- Books (including large print and audio books)
- Free Wi-Fi and PC access
- Photocopying, Scanning and Printing Facilities
- Free access to Online Resources including: eBooks, eMagazines, family history resources and much more
- Reference and community information
- Migrant Communities Information Point
- Electoral Roll for Ferryhill area
- Which? magazines and online access
- Bookbug Library Challenge
- Bookbug Sessions (booking essential)
- Creators' Club
- Home Library Service
- Bioliners/food waste bags
- Disabled access
Apply for membership online or in person at your local library (proof of identity is required).
You can manage your library account online via our Library Catalogue - simply log-in with your library card number and PIN or download the Library App to search the catalogue, reserve and renew items and access resources for free.
Please contact the staff at Ferryhill Library for further information.
See the location map
- Monday: 1pm - 7pm
- Tuesday: 10am - 5pm
- Wednesday: 10am - 5pm
- Thursday: 10am - 5pm
- Friday: 10am - 5pm
- Saturday: 10am - 1pm
Would you like to give feedback about the website?