Customer Service Update - Coronavirus COVID-19
In line with the current Scottish Government's Coronavirus (COVID-19) Strategic Framework Update, Cults Library is open for browsing, borrowing and computer access.
Opening hours are 10am - 1pm (Monday & Tuesday) and 2pm - 5pm (Monday & Tuesday).
One hour computer sessions can be booked online. Please note, there are fewer computers available to allow for physical distancing.
For those unable to visit the library we have a large collection of resources available to download or access via your computer or mobile device including eBooks and eAudiobooks via Borrowbox, newspapers and magazines via Press Reader and various online learning and information resources.
The following information and services are available:
- Books (including large print and audio books)
- DVDs and Blu-Ray
- Free Wi-Fi and PC access
- Photocopying, scanning and printing facilities
- Free access to Online Resources including: eBooks, eMagazines, Family history resources and much more...
- Reference and community information
- Electoral Roll for Cults area
- Which? magazines and online access
- Home Library Service
- Residents Discount Scheme Applications
- Bioliners/Food Waste Bags
- Disabled access
Sign up to become a member online or in person at your local library (proof of identity is required).
You can manage your library account online via our Library Catalogue - simply log-in with your library card number and PIN or download the Library App to search the catalogue, reserve and renew items and access resources for free.
Please contact the staff at Cults Library for further information.
Cults Library and Learning Centre
429 North Deeside Road
See the location map
10.00am - 1pm (Monday & Tuesday)
2.00pm - 5pm (Monday & Tuesday)