Customer Service Update - Coronavirus COVID-19
In response to the latest government advice on the coronavirus, Bridge Of Don Library will provide a Click and Collect service from Wednesday 22 July. Appointments will be available from 10am - 1pm (Monday - Saturday) and 2pm - 5pm (Monday - Friday).
Book a Click and Collect appointment via our online portal.
For those unable to visit the library we have a large collection of resources available to download or access via your computer or mobile device including eBooks and eAudiobooks via Borrowbox, newspapers and magazines via Press Reader and various online learning and information resources.
The Council will continue to monitor and review the situation, taking account of the evolving government guidance. Updates on re-openings will be announced when known.
The following information and services are available:
- Books (including large print and audio books)
- DVDs and Blu-Ray
- Free Wi-Fi and PC access
- Photocopying, scanning and printing facilities
- Free access to Online Resources including: eBooks, eMagazines, family history resources and much more
- Reference and community information
- Migrant Community Information Point
- Electoral Roll for Bridge of Don area
- Which? magazines and online access
- Book Group (first Wednesday of every month at 5.45pm)
- Bookbug Library Challenge
- Bookbug Sessions (booking essential)
- Home Library Service
- Residents Discount Scheme Applications
- Bioliners/food waste bags
- Disabled access
Apply for membership online or in person at your local library (proof of identity is required).
You can manage your library account online via our Library Catalogue - simply log-in with your library card number and PIN or download the Library App to search the catalogue, reserve and renew items and access resources for free.
Please contact the staff at Bridge of Don Library for further information.
Bridge of Don Library
Bridge of Don
See the location map