CUSTOMER SERVICE UPDATE: Please note the following changes to our opening hours during Christmas and New Year. Airyhall Library will be closed on Christmas Day (Wednesday 25 December) and Boxing Day (Thursday 26 December).
On Monday 30 December, Airyhall Library will close at 5pm and will be closed on Hogmanay (Tuesday 31 December), New Year's Day (Wednesday 1 January) and Thursday 2 January. Normal opening hours will resume from Friday 3 January.
The following information and services are available:
- Books (including large print and audio books)
- DVDs and Blu-Ray
- Free Wi-Fi and PC access
- Photocopying, scanning and printing facilities
- Free access to Online Resources including: eBooks, eMagazines, family history resources and much more
- Reference and community information
- Electoral Roll for Airyhall area
- Which? magazines and online access
- Bookbug Library Challenge
- Bookbug Sessions (booking essential)
- Storytime Sessions (last Wednesday of every month 3.30pm - 4pm)
- Home Library Service
- Interactive Touch Screen
- Residents Discount Scheme Applications
- Bioliners/Food Waste Bags
- Community Room available for hire
- Disabled access
Apply for membership online or in person at your local library (proof of identity is required).
You can manage your library account online via our Library Catalogue - simply log-in with your library card number and PIN or download the Library App to search the catalogue, reserve and renew items and access resources for free.
Please contact the staff at Airyhall Library for further information.
See the location map
- Monday: 9am - 7pm
- Tuesday: 9am - 5pm
- Wednesday: 9am - 7pm
- Thursday: 9am - 5pm
- Friday: 9am - 5pm
- Saturday: 10am - 1pm and 2pm - 5pm
Would you like to give feedback about the website?