The 2020 Aberdeen Reads Challenge has now ended
Thank you for taking part.
Don't forget to return your challenge card to receive your participation certificate and be entered in to the the prize draws.
Email completed cards to email@example.com
Challenge yourself this summer!
27 June to 29 August 2020
The challenge is open to everyone to challenge themselves to explore reading this summer. You can take part as an individual or as a group, so get family and friends involved and encourage each other to keep reading this summer!
What will it involve and how do I take part?
- There are 9 reading related challenges available to try; Places, Street Scenes, Titles, Get Creative, Eco-Friendly, Cover Versions, Quizzes, Favourite Book and Favourite Place. They can be completed in any order, recording what you did in the challenge card.
- If you don’t want to do all the challenges, why not use them as inspiration for what you’re reading, logging them in the challenge card as you go. All kinds of reading count: Picture books, fiction, non-fiction, eBooks, audio books, newspapers articles – anything you like to read!
- Or you could do both!
How do I enter?
- Register as an individual or as a group using the online registration form
- Everyone who participates will be entered into a prize draw. There are additional prize draws for those who complete 3 or more challenges/reads.
- Once you've registered, record your progress on the challenge card
You can sign up for updates from Aberdeen Reads by registering for our newsletter and choosing to receive information from Aberdeen Libraries.