Animal attractions at Pets’ Corner in Hazlehead Park include alpacas, kune kune pigs, geese, turkey, chickens, sheep, goats, Shetland pony, miniature donkeys, fish, reptiles, budgies, ducks, finches, chipmunks, guinea fowl, ferrets, rabbits, chinchilla, guinea pigs, Vader the Burmese python and Gethin the pygmy goat.
Pets’ Corner in Hazlehead Park reopened on Monday 27 July, for summer opening hours of April to September, from 10am to 5.30pm. All the required safety measures are now in place for our staff and visitors.
- Limiting visitor numbers to 84 at any one time.
- All visitors will complete booking forms when entering as per Government guidance for Track and Trace.
- Contactless payments will be the preferred method of payment.
- Frequent cleaning for high contact areas and additional hygiene precautions.
- Adding and signposting handwashing and 14 hand sanitiser stations around the park.
- Introducing one-way routes in some areas so different households can stay 2m apart.
- In line with government guidance for the mandatory wearing of masks in enclosed spaces in Scotland, please bring your own mask(s) for use in Pets Corner.
- Toilets will be open with additional cleaning and hygiene measures in place and can be used towards the end of your visit.
We are doing everything we can to make our site safe for everyone which means your visit will be different to normal.
If you or anyone in your household are showing covid-19 symptoms, please stay at home.
April to September - 10am to 5.30pm
October - 10am to 4.15pm
November to March - 10am to 3.15pm
- Adult: £3.50
- Child 3 to 16 years: £1.00
- Children under 3 years: Free
- Family Pass – 2 adults and 3 children or 1 adult and 4 children: £6.50
- Access to Leisure or Concession: £2.00
- Educational Group: Adult £2.00, Child 3-16 years 50p
- Yearly Family Pass: £40
- Dogs are permitted, but must be kept on a lead.
David Welch Winter Gardens