Animal attractions at Pets’ Corner in Hazlehead Park include alpacas, kune kune pigs, geese, turkey, chickens, sheep, goats, Shetland pony, miniature donkeys, fish, reptiles, budgies, ducks, finches, chipmunks, guinea fowl, ferrets, rabbits, chinchilla, guinea pigs, Vader the Burmese python and Gethin the pygmy goat.
April to September - 10am to 5.30pm
October - 10am to 4.15pm
November to March - 10am to 3.15pm
- Adult: £3.50
- Child 3 to 16 years: £1.00
- Children under 3 years: Free
- Family Pass – 2 adults and 3 children or 1 adult and 4 children: £6.50
- Access to Leisure or Concession: £2.00
- Educational Group: Adult £2.00, Child 3-16 years 50p
- Yearly Family Pass: £40
Please note that due to a problem with our card machine it will not be possible to pay by card this weekend (8-9 June). A new one is on the way so we hope to have the problem fixed as soon as possible. We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause.
David Welch Winter Gardens