Community Festive Fund
The Community Festive Fund was established to encourage organisations and groups to come together within their own communities during the Christmas and Hogmanay period to celebrate community wellbeing and togetherness.
How to apply
- Read the guidance below to ensure that you meet the grant requirements.
- If you have any questions please contact the Events Team for clarification on firstname.lastname@example.org or (01224) 522802.
- Submit the online application form by 12 noon on Friday 29 October 2021.
- All applicants must submit a financial breakdown of estimated expenditure as stated in the application form
- No late applications will be eligible for funding.
- Your application will be assessed to ensure it meets the grant criteria.
- All applicants will receive written award notification detailing the amount of funding or reasons for not receiving funding.
- Groups must keep all receipts and proof of expenditure and submit them within two weeks of the event. Receipts should be emailed to email@example.com. Please ensure that receipts submitted are legible.
Following a satisfactory submission of a group’s expenditure, payment will be made by BACS and could take up to 4 weeks. This should be taken into account when returning the claim form and receipts.