Friday 30 June - Saturday 1 July
No Parking from 6pm until 12 noon on:
- The north side of Albyn Place between its junctions with Albyn Grove and Rubislaw Place. Parade vehicles will be exempt.
Saturday 1 July
Roads closed from 9 to 11.30am:
- Albyn Place between its junctions with Albyn Grove and Victoria Street
- Alford Place, Aberdeen, between its junctions with Victoria Street and Union Street
Roads closed from 10.30am to 12.30pm:
- Back Wynd between its junctions with Schoolhill and Union Street
Roads closed from 10.45am to 12.30pm:
- Union Street between its junctions with Holburn Street and Castle Street
- Castle Street between its junctions with Union Street and King Street
- King Street between its junctions with Castle Street and West North Street
- Chapel Street between its junctions with Union Street and Thistle Street
Alternative routes will be available.
Suspension of no right turns from 10.45am to 12.30pm:
- From King Street on to West North Street
- From Rosemount Viaduct on to Skene Street
- From Holburn Street on to Willowbank Road
No left turns from 10.45am to 12.30pm
- From Hadden Street on to Market Street
The one-way restriction will be suspended from 10.45am to 12.30pm:
- On Exchequer Row and Shiprow.
Impact on taxi ranks
Back Wynd, Dee Street & Exchequer Row will be closed between 10.45am until 12.30pm on Saturday 1 July 2023.
All other taxi ranks will be open for business between 10.45am until 12.30pm on Saturday 1 July 2023, apart from Chapel Street. This rank will be relocated on Chapel Street, outside the Holiday Inn Express facing away from Union Street. Access for this rank will be from Thistle Street only. Waiting will be for Taxis only.
Later opening time for car park
Due to the road closures nearby, the Marischal College car park which is accessed from Queen Street, will open later than usual at 1pm. All other city centre car parks will be open as normal.
For more information or to register to take part please contact firstname.lastname@example.org