Design a Flag Competition
The competition is now closed - the winner will be announced soon! The winning design will be used on our social media channels and displayed on digital advertising screens across the city to help us promote the celebrations.
Armed Forces Day acknowledges everyone in the Army, RAF, Navy and other associations who are bravely serving their country. It also gives us the chance to remember those who have lost their lives in wars all around the world.
- Age limit: Designs are welcomed from primary school aged children in Aberdeen City.
- Theme: We're looking for bright and colourful drawings of what the armed forces means to you e.g. soldiers marching, tanks, medals and poppies.
- Please use felt tip pens and writing in blue/black pen.
- Please don't use crayons or write in pencil.
- Prizes: Win a family pass to The Gordon Highlanders Museum, a 'ByDandy' Cuddly Toy and a £20 Hobbycraft voucher.
Closing Date: Friday 21 May 2021
Send your entries to: firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you post your entry to: Armed Forces Day Flag Competition, City Events, Aberdeen City Council, 1st Floor, Town House, Broad Street, Aberdeen AB10 1AQ
(we may require the original drawing of the winning entries so please keep the paper copies of your entries until after the winners are announced)