Tenant participation is about tenants having real opportunities to contribute to and influence all decisions relating to their homes and living conditions.
Aberdeen City Council employs a Development Officer - Tenant and Resident Participation who is responsible for developing, promoting and supporting Tenant and Resident Participation within the city.
Your Development Officer will:
- Provide information and training for you to get more involved
- Provide different methods for you to get involved in a way that suits
- Support and develop the current city-wide groups
- Help Tenants and Residents Groups access grant funding
- Responsible for the Tenant Participation Budget
- Write and update the Tenant Participation Strategy
Aberdeen City Council is committed to consulting with you, our tenants, and giving you opportunities to take part in the decision making process.
To do this we have various groups that you can come along to.
You can get involved at the level you want to as we have lots of options and opportunities for you to participate.
You can download our newsletter to keep up with the latest news and events:
Tenant and Community Engagement Officer
Hub 11, 2nd Floor West
Would you like to give feedback about the website?