Private sector leasing
Private sector leasing is a way for local authorities to lease properties from private landlords. Properties sourced from the private sector are commonly used to fulfil a local authority's legal obligation to provide temporary accommodation.
Aberdeen City Council is currently looking to lease properties in the Aberdeen area. All property sizes and types are currently considered.
What are the advantages for landlords?
- Guaranteed rent – the rent is guaranteed even if the property is unoccupied.
- The rent paid will not drop during the term of the lease, even if the market rate does.
- No letting or management fees.
- Regular visits to the property.
- Repairs service provided.
If you have any queries or are interested in joining the Private Sector Leasing Scheme, please contact us:
01224 522488 (Mon to Fri 8.30am – 5pm)
Would you like to give feedback about the website?