Aberdeen City Council has updated and improved its existing Housing Online portal.
Housing Online allows you to manage many aspects of your tenancy - including viewing your rent account - using a laptop, tablet or smart phone.
Customers will be able to log into Housing Online to:
- Check their rent account at any time
- Make rent payments
- Get housing advice by completing a housing options checker
- Apply for a council house
- Update your contact information
You can also contact us on Housing Online if you want to:
- transfer or add someone to your tenancy
- apply for the garden maintenance scheme
- tell us you want to change your name
- tell us about a proposed lodger
- request additional communal door keys or fobs
- request permission to sub-let your property
- request permission for a pet
- request tenancy support
- request information about your mutual exchange
- request information about our downsizing scheme
- report flytipping within a communal garden or block
- report graffiti issues within a communal block or garden
To access any of the above services, and much more, you need to re-register for your online account.
Do you need help?
If you need help registering on Housing Online please follow our step by step guide.