Council Rent FAQS

Speak to your Housing Officer to agree a repayment plan.

 Speak to your Housing Officer to agree a plan to address your arrears and to ensure you are receiving all the income and help you are eligible for. 

Please speak to your Housing Officer who can advise on your options to get help to pay your rent.

The Council is awaiting the Scottish Court Service to reopen these cases. As soon as we hear about your case calling, we will be in contact. Advice in the meantime is to continue to make regular payments to cover your rent and arrears.

Would you like to give feedback about the website?