For home energy enquiriesContact us
Keep Warm - Keep Well
This scheme is aimed at Aberdeen householders aged 60 or over, and offers:
- Free energy saving measures;
- Free and impartial support and advice on how to heat your home and reduce electric bills more cost effectively.
Energy saving measures to improve your home include:
- Loft insulation;
- Cavity-wall insulation;
Advice and support include:
- Advice on reducing your fuel bills through energy efficiency;
- Help and advice to ensure you get the best value price for gas and electric supply;
- Home visit to check your heating is set-up to suit your needs and ensure your heating
Would you like to give feedback about the new website?