Report an industrial and commercial noise problem

We can investigate and take action against noise nuisances from a range of sources:

  • shops and commercial premises
  • building sites
  • industrial sites
  • pubs/clubs
  • stationary vehicles
  • car/fire and intruder alarms etc

You should report any complaints about domestic noise to the Community Safety Team.

Noise from patrons entering or leaving a licensed premises should be reported to the Licensing Standards Officer.

Noise from people on streets, buskers or moving vehicles should be reported to Police Scotland on 101.

Aircraft flight noise should be reported to the Civil Aviation Authority on 020 7379 7311 or on Aberdeen Airport website.

Did you find what you were looking for?

Status message

Please note, this form is anonymous, we can't reply directly to your feedback. If you would like to report an issue, make a complaint or suggestion, please Contact Us.