Over the summer holidays (Monday 4 July - Friday 19 August) Aberdeen City Council and partners will be running Summer in the City, a bumper programme of sports and activities aimed at supporting the wellbeing of children and young people in Aberdeen.
Children and young people across the city have helped us to plan a wide range of FREE activities so ensuring there is something for everyone.
To help us provide these activities the Scottish Government have given us money to ensure those most in need are given priority access. This includes children and young people aged 5-14 who:
- Live in a single parent household
- Are from an ethnic minority family
- Have a disability/additional support need or who have a close family member with disability/additional support needs (this includes siblings of those with a disability/additional support needs)
- Have a mother aged 25 or younger
- Have siblings under 1 year old
- Are part of a large family (3 or more children)
Bookings will be open on Monday 20 June at 10am. Click on the links below that are relevant to you to see information about activities available, including booking details:
Click here for the booking guidance video.
Are you operating a waiting list?
Unfortunately we will not be operating a waiting list for Summer in the City 2022.
For more information please read our frequently asked questions.