We are continuing to review our school estate provision, and establish priorities to effectively manage the estate, in line with Scottish Government guidance.
On this page you can access current and archived consultations.
Statutory Consultation: Proposals to establish catchment areas for Gaelic Medium Education provision at Hazlehead Academy and Gilcomstoun School
A Period of Statutory Consultation on the above proposals commenced on Monday 23 August 2021 and ends on Friday 8 October 2021.
To comment on this proposal, or to see more details, please visit our Consultation Hub, from where you can also download a copy of the full proposal document:
Pending decision by committee
There are currently no schools consultations pending decision by committee.
- Replacement Riverbank School consultation
- New Countesswells Primary School Proposal
- Milltimber School Relocation Proposal
- St Peter’s RC School Relocation Proposal
- EC&S Committee 27 March 2014