Children’s performance licences

Any child under compulsory school leaving age, wishing to take part in any public performances, will only be able to do so under authority of licence granted by the Local Authority for the area where the child lives.

A licence is necessary for:

  • Any performance in connection with a charge (such as an admission fee or wage)
  • Any performance in Licensed Premises (pubs, clubs or any establishment where alcohol is sold)
  • Any broadcasting performance or television performance

Contact details

Moyra Forbes
Education Maintenance Allowances
Support Services
Education Culture and Sport
Business Hub 13
Second Floor North
Marischal College
Broad Street
AB10 1AB

01224 523898
Fax: 01224 522022

Would you like to give feedback about the website?