Find Me 2 childcare places
Is your child two years old? If so read on...
You could get 600 hours a year of free Early Learning and Childcare if your family receives any of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- Job Seekers Allowance – Income Based
- Any income related element of Employment and Support Allowance
- Incapacity or Severe Disablement Allowance
- State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (CTC), but not Working Tax Credit and your income is less than £16,105
- Both maximum Child and Working Tax Credit and your income is less than £6,420
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Universal Credit
Or if the child (in terms of legal status):
- Is looked after
- Is under a kinship care order
- Has a parent appointed guardian
Places will be available at a number of registered settings across the city, including:
- Children’s and Family Resource Centres
- Registered childminders
- Third sector organisations
- Community projects
- Private day care providers
We can offer families a choice of location, style and hours of provision. Working closely with entitled children's parents and carers, these settings will offer quality, nurturing child care, play and learning opportunities specifically adapted for 2 year olds. That's lots of time for painting, stories, climbing, singing, dancing, dressing up, being active and overall having fun! Most of all your child is playing and learning with other children.
For general information about the service or for application forms please contact the Family Information Service. For more specific enquiries please contact Ashgrove Children’s Centre.
Family Information Service
Text: 07825 053136
03000 200 293 (Option 6)
Ashgrove Children's Centre
All enquiries are confidential
Would you like to give feedback about the website?