Find Me 2 childcare places

Is your child two years old? If so read on...

You could get 600 hours a year of free Early Learning and Childcare if your family receives any of the following benefits:

  • Income Support
  • Job Seekers Allowance – Income Based
  • Employment Allowance – Income Based
  • Incapacity or Severe Disablement Allowance
  • Pension Credit

Or if your child:

  • Is looked after
  • Is under a kinship care order
  • Has a parent appointed guardian

Me 2 places will be available at a number of registered settings across the city. Working closely with entitled children's parents and carers, these settings will offer quality, nurturing child care, play and learning opportunities specifically adapted for 2 year olds. That's lots of time for painting, stories, climbing, singing, dancing, dressing up, being active and overall having fun! Most of all your child is playing and learning with other children.

To find out more about Me 2 places and to see if your child is entitled please contact the Family Information Service or speak to your Job Centre Plus Advisor.

Contact details

Family Information Service
Aberdeen City Council
Business Hub 13
Level 2 North
Marischal College
Aberdeen, AB10 1AB
Text: 07825 053136
03000 200 293 (Monday to Friday 10am to 4pm)

All enquiries are confidential

Would you like to give feedback about the website?