Over the Easter holidays (Monday 3 April to Friday 14 April 2023) Aberdeen City Council and partners will be running Easter in the City, a bumper programme of fun activities that supported the wellbeing of children and young people across Aberdeen.
Children and young people across the city have helped us to plan a wide range of FREE activities to ensure that there is something for everyone.
To help us provide these activities, the Scottish Government have given us money to ensure those most in need are given priority access. This includes children and young people aged 5-14 who:
- Live in a single parent household
- Are from an ethnic minority family
- Have a disability/additional support need or who have a close family member with disability/additional support needs (this includes siblings of those with a disability/additional support needs)
- Have a parent aged 25 or younger
- Have siblings under 1 year old
- Are part of a large family (3 or more children)
Bookings will open on Monday 27th March at 12:30pm.
Find out about what activities are available via the links below:
Easter in the City Activities for All
Easter in the City Activities for Priority Groups
Easter in the City Activities for Children/Young People with Additional Support Needs (ASN)
You can watch our booking guidance video below:
Are you operating a waiting list?
Unfortunately we will not be operating a waiting list for Easter in the City 2023.
For more information, please read our frequently asked questions.