Ukraine Refugees

Qualifying criteria

Any person who was residing in Ukraine immediately before 1 January 2022, left Ukraine in connection with the Russian invasion which took place on 24 February 2022 and who has either been granted leave to enter or remain in the United Kingdom, or has a right of abode in the United Kingdom.

This means that we bill your household as if you were not living there. If you live alone you will not have to pay council tax.

How to apply

Please email evidence of Visa or Home Office paperwork confirming you have been granted leave to enter or remain or have a right of abode in the UK from Ukraine to

Provide details of the address you have moved in to and the date you moved into the property.

Did you find what you were looking for?

Status message

Please note, this form is anonymous, we can't reply directly to your feedback. If you would like to report an issue, make a complaint or suggestion, please Contact Us.