Latest restrictions - Frequently Asked Questions

The latest information regarding shielding under the current restrictions can be found on our Shielding Information page. 

You can find the details of all the current business support on our Business Support page. 

You will find details regarding the current business restrictions on our Business restrictions page. 

You can go into another household to provide care and support for a vulnerable person. This can include providing emotional support for someone whose wellbeing is at risk, including for those who are isolated because of disability or a caring situation. 

For more information visit the Scottish Government guidance of what you can and cannot do in Level 0.

Funerals can take place with a maximum capacity of 200, provided the venue’s capacity allows for 1 metre physical distancing.  

Receptions and post-funeral gatherings, such as wakes, can also take place with a maximum capacity of 200 people. Alcohol may be served.  

You must maintain a safe distance of 1 metre between people not in your household or extended household. 

For more information visit our births, deaths and ceremonies page.

Current guidance:

  • All holiday accommodation (hotels, B&Bs, self-catering, caravan and camping sites) can open in Scotland
  • Travel is permitted to other parts of the UK but you must check the rules in the country you are travelling to.

International Travel

If you’re planning to travel abroad, you must:

  • check whether a country you’re travelling to is on the red, amber or green list
  • confirm what you need to do when you arrive back in Scotland

For more information on foreign travel arrangements please see the advice from the Scottish Government 

All organised sports and exercise activities for all age groups are permitted, provided appropriate safety measures are followed.

For more information read the guidance from the Scottish Government.


Did you find what you were looking for?

Status message

Please note, this form is anonymous, we can't reply directly to your feedback. If you would like to report an issue, make a complaint or suggestion, please Contact Us.