The Supplier Incentive Service
We provide a large number of services for local people, businesses and visitors to Aberdeen. When working with key suppliers who help us deliver these services we are committed to developing an efficient and unified approach.
This is the driving force behind us launching the Supplier Incentive Service (SIS). When suppliers sign up to the service they will become eligible to receive early payment of invoices amongst other benefits
An in-depth analysis of the purchase-to-pay process has been undertaken. With the key objective of improving the ordering, invoice management and payment process, benefiting all parties.
SIS will deliver winning outcomes for suppliers. Such as:
- Improved cash flow through early payment
- Increased process efficiency via e-invoicing, dedicated processing and query resolution
- Enhanced channels of communication due to an improved P2P process
- Enhanced client satisfaction and visibility as a SIS member within the Council
Visit our Supplier Incentive Service website (hosted by our partner Oxygen Finance) to learn more about the service and to enquire if you are eligible to sign up.
Keeping supplier details up to date
To ensure we send important information relating to your account with the council and future opportunities to the correct person, we require:
1. Commercial contact details
2. Administrative contact details
View the video below to learn more about the Supplier Incentive Service:
Would you like to give feedback about the website?