The Asset Management team covers a number of functions which develop the strategic direction for the management, retention and securing of our assets. Key areas of this Service include the following:
- Property asset management
- Buying and selling properties
This excludes council housing.
The council can assist with a number of specific enquiries in relation to Council land, some of which are subject to charges. These include the following categories:
- Ownership enquiries (public sector properties or land only) - £300 + VAT
- Requests to buy or lease Council owned or controlled land - £300 + VAT
- Applications for Wayleave / Servitudes applications - £250 + VAT
- Owners consent - £250 + VAT
Please direct any specific enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
General enquiries regarding leasing can be directed to email@example.com
Would you like to give feedback about the new website?