For further information on: Councillor Membership, Agendas, Reports and Minutes of previous meetings please go to Committee Agendas.
The Licensing Committee is carrying out a consultation on its Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle Policy.
Please send any comments marked 'WAV' to firstname.lastname@example.org or to The Licensing Team, Business Hub 6, Level 1 South, Marischal College, Broad Street, Aberdeen, AB10 1AB. Please submit responses by 28 February 2018.
Type of licence/permit
The under noted licences come under the remit of the licensing committee:
- Boat Hire Licence
- Booking Offices
- Cinema Licence
- Hypnotism ( Public Entertainment Licence)
- Indoor Sports Licence
- Late Hours Catering Licence
- Market Operators Licence
- Itinerant Metal Dealer Licence
- Metal Dealer Licence (and exemptions)
- Non Domestic Knives and Swords
- Organising A Public Event.
- Public Charitable Collection
- Public Entertainment Licence
- Public Processions
- Second Hand Dealer Licence
- Sex Shop Licence
- Skin Piercing / Tattooing Licence
- Sports Ground Safety Certificates and Regulated Stands
- Street Trader Licence (including ice cream and hot food vehicles and trailers)
- Taxis and Private Hire Cars and their drivers
- Theatre Licence
- Window Cleaner Licence
Would you like to give feedback about the new website?