Meetings are held on Tuesdays at 10am in Committee Room 2 and 3, Broad Street, Aberdeen.
The Licensing Committee will meet on the following dates in 2020:
- 18 February
- 21 April
- 16 June
- 1 September
- 10 November
For further information on which Councillors are on the Commitee, agendas, reports and minutes of previous meetings please see the Committee Agendas page.
Type of licence/permit
The under noted licences come under the remit of the Licensing Committee:
- Boat Hire Licence
- Booking Offices
- Cinema Licence
- Hypnotism ( Public Entertainment Licence)
- Indoor Sports Licence
- Late Hours Catering Licence
- Market Operators Licence
- Itinerant Metal Dealer Licence
- Metal Dealer Licence (and exemptions)
- Non Domestic Knives and Swords
- Organising A Public Event.
- Public Charitable Collection
- Public Entertainment Licence
- Public Processions
- Second Hand Dealer Licence
- Sex Shop Licence
- Skin Piercing / Tattooing Licence
- Sports Ground Safety Certificates and Regulated Stands
- Street Trader Licence (including ice cream and hot food vehicles and trailers)
- Taxis and Private Hire Cars and their drivers
- Theatre Licence
- Window Cleaner Licence
Would you like to give feedback about the website?