You must have a licence, internet, when the following applies:
- selling animals as pets in the course of a business
- selling animals, with the expectation that they will be resold as pets, in the course of a business
- keeping animals in the course of a business with a view to them being sold as pets
- keeping animals in the course of a business with a view them being resold as pets
- Internet sales, including social media.
A fee of £186 will be charged on submission of an application. You will need a credit or debit card available to make payment.
There will be an additional cost to cover vet fees. This will not be payable on submission of the application, but at a later date once a site visit is conducted.
You must not be disqualified from owning , keeping, taking possession of, transporting, keeping or using animals
You may require planning permission.