The following memorial facilities are available to help you remember your loved one:
- An entry in the Book of Remembrance. Books of Remembrance are displayed in the Hall of Remembrance and at Aberdeen Crematorium.
- Memorial cards and miniature books which are copies of the entry in the Book of Remembrance.
- A lair in a cemetery to inter cremated remains.
- Granite plaques displayed in the memorial chapel or garden at Aberdeen Crematorium.
- A memorial bench in a cemetery.
Please download the leaflet below for more information about the memorial facilities that are available:
|Book of Remembrance||Charges effective until 31 March 2018 (includes VAT where appropriate)|
|Charge per line||£19.50|
|2 line entry (minimum)||£39|
|3 line entry||£58.50|
|4 line entry||£78|
|5 line entry (minimum for motif)||£97.50|
|6 line entry||£117|
|7 line entry||£136|
|8 line entry (maximum)||£156|
|Illustrated motif [5 line entry or more required]||£57.50|
|Charge per line||£12.50|
|As Book of Remembrance entry||£86|
|Wall Plaques - 10 years||£350|
|Wall Plaques - 20 years||£465|
|Renewal of Lease for 10 years||£125|
|Renewal of Lease for 20 years||
|Cremated Remains Interments|
|Purchase of Cremation Casket Lair Rights||£395|
|Interment of Cremation Casket or Ashes||£136|
|2nd casket interment extra 50% of
|Interment of Double Cremation Casket||£170|
|Memorial Benches (within a cemetery)||£1200|
Would you like to give feedback about the website?