Contact the Bereavement Services teamContact us
The following memorial facilities are available to help you remember your loved one:
- An entry in the Book of Remembrance. Books of Remembrance are displayed in the Hall of Remembrance and at Aberdeen Crematorium.
- Memorial cards and miniature books which are copies of the entry in the Book of Remembrance.
- A lair in a cemetery to inter cremated remains.
- Granite plaques displayed in the memorial chapel or garden at Aberdeen Crematorium.
- A memorial bench in a cemetery.
Please download the leaflet below for more information about the memorial facilities that are available:
For more information about fees, see the burial, cremation and memorial charges page.
Would you like to give feedback about the website?