Collect food caddy liners

Food caddy liners

To recycle your food waste you may need a caddy and some caddy liners. 

As an alternative to caddy liners you can:

  • Use an ice cream tub or other container to collect your food waste and then tip it directly into your communal food waste or brown bin.
  • Wrap food scraps in newspaper or paper towels and put them directly into your communal food waste or brown bin.
  • Uncooked food such as fruit and vegetable peelings can be home composted.

There are a number of distribution points across the city where you can pick up free caddy liners:

  • Marischal College reception
  • Your local library
  • Most community centres and learning centres 

To become a distribution point

If you are a charity, organisation, health care provider etc. and are interested in distributing our free caddy liners please contact us using our general enquiries form.

We are hoping to increase distribution points to improve access and availability of bags and welcome any suggestions you may have.

Distribution points

The map below shows all the places that you can collect food caddy liners from. You can zoom in and out of the map using the plus and minus signs at the top left, or use the search box at the top right to find an address or postcode and see where you can collect food caddy liners nearby.


Contact the Waste and Recycling team

Contact us
Did you find what you were looking for?

Status message

Please note, this form is anonymous, we can't reply directly to your feedback. If you would like to report an issue, make a complaint or suggestion, please Contact Us.