Waste general enquiries

If you have an enquiry regarding any of the following, you can complete the online form:

  • Abandoned bin
  • Bin contaminated by others
  • Bin moved to wrong location
  • Bin store/gate not locked or secure
  • Calendar request
  • Car or property damaged by bin or lorry
  • Changing bin service e.g. wheelie to communal
  • New development enquiries
  • Overflowing communal food waste bin
  • Overflowing communal general waste bin
  • Overflowing communal mixed recycling bin
  • Other

You will be given an option to be kept up to date with your query, if you have an account and are signed in or if you wish to register for an account, we can use the details you provide to contact you. 

Would you like to give feedback about the website?