Request bins and caddy liners

You can order additional, new or replacement:

  • general waste bins
  • mixed recycling bins
  • garden and food waste bins
  • food waste kitchen caddies

At the start of the form you will be asked to register or sign in to your Aberdeen City Council account.

    In certain cases there is an administration charge of £35 for additional general waste bins.

    There is an administration charge of £35 for additional garden and food waste bins.

    If you receive Housing Benefit and/or Council Tax Reduction you may be entitled to a 50% discount.


    You can order kitchen caddy liners

    You can also collect kitchen caddy liners from:



    Contact the Waste and Recycling team

    Contact us

    Would you like to give feedback about the website?