An introduction to building conservation and regeneration, with lectures from a selection of highly experienced conservation professionals.
Organised through the Union Street Conservation Area Regeneration Scheme, this major event will introduce attendees to ways of achieving a secure, sustainable and beneficial future for buildings of historic and architectural importance.
Those providing presentations include:
• Marcus Binney CBE: The Founder of Save Britain’s Heritage.
• Dr. James Simpson OBE: One of Scotland’s leading Conservation Architects.
• Craig Wilson: A university lecturer on subjects ranging from Building Surveying, Building Pathology and Conservation through to the History of Architecture and Heritage Management.
• Paul Higson: The Project Manager of the North East Scotland Preservation Trust.
• Professor David McClean: The Head of the Robert Gordon University’s Scott Sutherland School of Architecture and Built Heritage.
• Dr. Marc Ellington DL: The Executive Director of the Scottish Traditional Skills Training Centre.
• Zinnie Denby-Mann: The Interim Project Officer for the Union Street Conservation Area Regeneration Scheme.