Objectives of the training:
- How to make a career in Contracting & Procurement /Supply Chain Management
- Showcasing the opportunities in Contracts & Procurement / Supply Chain Management regardless of your course or degree
- Benefits of a career in Contracts & Procurement / Supply Chain Management
- Opportunities to establish a global career in Contracts and Procurement and Supply Chain Management
- Introduction to the fundamentals of Contracting & Procurement/ Supply Chain Management
- The basis of Supply Chain Management
This free/pro-bono one day course is designed and delivered by eminent commercial contracting experts from the global industry and the highly specialised oil and gas sector who have an extensive international, legal, commercial, project and executive leadership experience with leading international corporations and oil companies across many jurisdictions. The course impacts high-level contracting competencies, tools and systems that are most relevant to the industry today.
Course content will include:
- Commercial Contracting Landscape and Opportunities
- The fundamentals of Contracting and Procurement and Supply Chain Management
- The Contracting & Procurement/Supply Chain management Discipline and
- Contract and Procurement and Supply Chain management levels 1-5
Entry: This course is offered as Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and thus fully funded by the sponsors – Aberdeen Commercial, Tabor Energy and Jesus House, City of God. However, every participant will be asked to make a contribution of £30 for the lunch/refreshment. Registration is essential.
Registration: Via Eventbrite – 50 spaces only
This course is for any discipline, lawyers, engineers, graduates and all other personnel who will want to investigate the prospects of Contracting & Procurement / Supply Chain Management in a global business environment.