Recent research in the University of Aberdeen has confirmed that the collection includes a painting by Italian artist Giovanni Antonio Canal (1695-1798), better known as Canaletto. This work will be shown in a small display alongside other related works in the collection.
• Why merchandising is a key component in creating the customer experience
• Examine what motivates shoppers, ways to influence them and develop loyalty
• Explore the importance of VM both visually and commercially to understand the basic components of utilising retail space effectively and profitably
• How to maximise the impact of promotions, including product line clearance
• The importance of your brand and how to develop a story to reflect your brand message
• Take a look at Digital Merchandising as a new dimension to instore and external merchandising