Frequently Asked Question

How can I get an application form for the card that entitles me to concessionary travel?

Application forms can be obtained from either the Kincorth, Woodside, or Mastrick Customer Access Points or the Customer Service Centre at Marischal College. A form can also be issued to you by contacting the Accord Office on 03000 200 293.