Frequently Asked Question

How can I get a concessionary travel pass?

Completed applications must be submitted in person to one of the above offices. In support of your application you must also provide the following information: a recent passport-type colour photograph (taken within the last year); and, Proof of your residency in Aberdeen City (eg. Current years Council Tax bill or utility bill/ bank statement (dated within the past 3 months); and, Proof of your age; or, Proof of your disability (must be current). Once submitted, a card will be sent direct to your home address in approximately 10 working days.