Frequently Asked Question

My child is the victim of bullying at school. What can I do?

You should report the incident of bullying to your child's teacher or other member of staff or adult. Your child should also be encouraged to do so. The school will investigate and do all it can to minimise any further inappropriate behaviour recurring. If a young person in your family is being bullied at school it is vital that you work with the school to try to find a solution. As bullying is a complex issue, and there is no single answer that will help in every situation, this may take some time and hard work on the part of both home and school.