Frequently Asked Question

How can I apply for an Education Maintenance Allowance (EMA)?

You need to get an application form from the school, complete and send or hand to EMA office along with birth certificate or passport, income evidence for last tax year and lone parent evidence (if applicable). Application forms are also available from Marischal College Reception and Customer Access Points in Mastrick, Kincorth and Woodside.