Frequently Asked Question

How can I appeal against the Council's decision to refuse my child's Placing Request?

If you wish to challenge the Council's refusal of your placing request, you may appeal against it. You must do so by writing to the Corporate Director, Resources Management, Town House, Broad Street, Aberdeen, AB10 1AQ no later than 28 days from which you received the Council's letter of refusal. In that case, the Council must set up an appeal committee to consider your request for a place in the school.