Frequently Asked Question

Can I apply for a school clothing and footwear grant if I am in receipt or Working Tax Credit?

Yes, if you receive both maximum Child Tax Credit and maximum Working Tax Credit and your annual income as assessed by the Inland Revenue is 6,420 or less.