Frequently Asked Question

How do I find a pre-school place for my child?

If you are resident in Aberdeen City you can apply for a place during January and February at the local authority nursery of your choice. Application forms and further information will be available from the school. A list of providers in partnership with the council can be obtained from the Early Years Team, Early Years Team Education, Culture and Sport Balgownie 1 Conference Way Bridge of Don Aberdeen AB23 8AQ Tel: (01224) 814654