Frequently Asked Question

I am unhappy with the care that my child is receiving at the nursery school s/he is attending. What should I do?

Please see the FIS website

Or contact the Family Information Service (FIS). All enquiries are confidential.

Text: 07825 053136

All telephone enquiries: (Monday to Friday 10am - 4pm)

  • Phone: 03000 200 293 option 6
  • Email:

Further information can also be found in the FIS Guide for Parents, which is available for download from the main page.

Please also see the Guide to Education Services document.