Frequently Asked Question

How should I notify the Council if my circumstances change?

If your circumstances have changed, you should let us know within 28 days so that we can update the amount you have to pay. Changes can include:

  • Moving out of a property
  • Moving into a property
  • If the property becomes vacant

    For these or any other changes, you can contact the Business Rates Team using the details on our main page.